Wednesday, 5 January 2011

2011...the year I will not buy make up

Ironically I'm gonna do a mini haul...here's what I bought today :P


Yes I stocked up on mascara since it was on offer!! I actually only bought two of the Maybelline The Falsies Mascaras (the two in the packet...I decided to add the extra one in which I'm currently using to show that I really like this mascara heh) The other item I bought is a No7 Speed Dry Nail Colour in "Violetta". I'd say the colour is more of an indigo than a violet. Was actually trying to find a similar colour to my E.L.F polish in "Mint Cream" I previously blogged about but unfortunately No7 didn't do such a colour. No7 polishes are actually pretty expensive however with a voucher that offered 250 Boots points with any No7 purchase PLUS a £5 off No7 voucher...I thought "what the heck" :)

So yeah now I have enough mascara to get me though 2011...I will not buy anymore make up this year! This leads me onto the topic of new years resolutions. I make them mentally each year but I never seem to do any of them or give up LOL. To type it out it kind of look like a to-do list so maybe doing this would help keep me motivated? Anyway here's my list ( ^_^ )

~ Don't buy unnecessary products (e.g make up!) If I did this I'd save so much money!
~ Don't procrastinate....well do less of it. Being realistic hehee
~ Keep room tidy...get rid of junk. It such a tip I'm not even joking . . .
~ Do college work before fun things...think uni uni uni uni UNIVERSITY >:D
~ Live healthier, get fitter, sleep better...for a better body and better looking skin
~ Use benzyl peroxide..if it's the only thing that keeps my skin clear stick to it ( >o< )
~ Pass driving test (this is more of a goal alol)
~ Don't waste too much time on the internet or gaming...
~ ...instead do "healthy hobbies" like drawing and sewing :D
~ Kind of contradicts the resolution about keeping off the internet...blog hahaa~!
~ Enjoy 2011

Well I can't think of anymore resolutions to list so that will have to do for now. Hopefully I'll stick to them...it's all about the willpower! Best of luck to everyone with your resolutions ( ' u ' )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!