Thursday, 20 January 2011

A Gift

Not much to blog about since last time....it's basically just been a few days that consisted of a weekend working, college, gaming and varies forms of procrastination and time wasting haha! However something slightly more interesting did happen today...my friend gave me my belated birthday present :D


Body Shop stuff!! As of the majority of their products...it smells AMAZING *sniffs* I have eczema and it flares up randomly throughout the year...it just so happens I have it now. I'm a little skeptical about using these products at the moment but when I do get around to it I hope they won't worsen my skin. Everything in this gift is strawberry scented (apart from the bag and scrubby thing of course) and smells uber yummy....let's hope I don't eat it by accident  ( >w<" )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!