Wednesday, 26 January 2011

A letter that made me smile

A shortish post today...I took part in a gift exchange on a forum for Christmas slash New Year. Because of the holidays and snow in various countries...I only just got my first gift which was very exciting ( >w< )


A bookmark and some robot stickers...it's all so cute :D The sender (I don't know if I should post her name on here due to internet privacy etc etc ( ^_^" ) ) also sent me some random anime drawings with really funny annotations! She also wrote a letter which was fun to read as well...it was written on a piece of cute paper complete with cute stickers. Everything about her gift was cute!! I'd like to thank the sender for the letter :3

I don't usually like getting letters since they're usually from the bank (haha) but this letter was different (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!