Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Another Valentine's Day

I celebrated a belated Valentine's Day with my boyfriend the other day. We didn't do anything overly special but that's OK because just seeing him makes me happy *smiles* He did cook me "Monday Roast" (tehee) though which I thought was very funny yet very sweet of him (: Unfortunately there's no pictures but I can honestly say it was yum!

I have to admit, sometimes I feel Valentine's Day has become too commercial nowadays but we still did the cliché act of exchanging gifts. I'm one of those people who never seem to know what I want when someone asks "what kind of present do you want?" but I am really happy with what I was given from my boyfriend ( ^.^ )




The red thing is actually a stress ball (or heart) if anyone's wondering. I remember back in school they were handing these out but I never got one so WOO! I'm pretty picky with jewellery but my boyfriend has definitely passed :3




The necklace is a locket and this was what was inside. It says "I love you" in Chinese. My boyfriend isn't Chinese so it's pretty good right :D ? Seeing this really made me smile ( ^__^ )

2 comments:

  1. Aww I'm not a fan of Valentines Day but you got really cute things >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehee thanks!
    I'm not a very big fan of V-day either but this year's was the first I was with someone so it was slightly more special ^///^
    I don't think I really celebrated it in the past XD

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!