Tuesday, 15 February 2011

It's a Date!

Yesterday was Valentine's Day! Although I didn't get to see my boyfriend I got to spend it with my lovely girliefriends ( ^__^ ) We first watched the film "Tangled"...gotta love a bit of Disney hehee. No photos of the film since I didn't exactly want to get kicked out and accused of bootlegging and I didn't think of taking one outside the cinema BUT I did take a picture of the food we ate! The next stop was the local Thai restaurant...


So...much...food...but it was all very nice~! The service was also good too. And here comes the good part....the restaurant gave us all a Valentine's Day gift too!!


For a freebie....it's really cute :D

Single or taken, I hope everyone had a good day ( >w< )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!