Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Jing-Jing's Junk #3: Penguins and Stars

Yet another blog about the wonderful things I find in my room. Today I found some badges...picture time *BAM*


You might want to click on the picture to see the text more clearly. I got these at a UCAS convention the college took us to. I swear I had more...they were freebies so there is a slight feeling of guilt from taking so many XD The penguin ones are pretty funny, my personal favourite is the far left one in the middle row...it says "I don't do karate, but I do crazy" HAHA!

I thing I should carry on doing these little junk blogs, they give me a reason to tidy my room and also something mildly amusing to write about. It's like hitting two birds with one stone....oh happy days ( ^_^ )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!