Tuesday, 1 February 2011

The Joys and Sorrows of London

Why oh why does London always drain my money whenever I visit the place?! I didn't even shop and that's what I usually go to London for HAHA!! From what was meant to be an educational visit to a gallery on behalf of my work in college I ended up meeting some friends at the last minute as well (not that it's a bad thing!) and before I knew it, by the end of the day the majority of my money had vanished ( ; w ; )


First stop...China Town! Seeing all the lantern gave me a warm festive feeling inside my tummy (: I've seen China Town all decorated for Chinese New Year several times but not once have I been there on the day...I hear from people that it's really lively. Maybe next year ( ^o^ ) *sigh*

My friends wanted to eat Chinese food and being the only Chinese person in our group...I was the one that ended up with the task of finding a restaurant XD It's kind of funny because 99% of the time I visit China Town I seem to go for Japanese food hehee~! Anyway we ended up in "HK Diner" since I have seen numerous adverts of it on Chinese Channel so I assumed they served nice food. Ahhhh....defeated by advertisement ( =w=" )


Bubble tea~! I didn't take many pictures during our meet up since my phone was dying so no food photos I'm afraid despite being in a restaurant ( >w<" ) Apart from me nobody else in our group had drank bubble tea before which I found pretty shocking since bubble tea is so good and fun to drink! I'm glad after the others tried it that they enjoyed drinking it as much as I do ( ^__^ )

After being stuffed with delicious food, the next stop...to be honest we didn't move far from China Town lol. We took some purikuras and then headed to the "arcade mall" (I have no idea what the name of the mall is heh . . . ) If you haven't read my previous posts, I go craaaazy when it comes to arcades. My friends I was hanging out with were the type of people that go crazy at arcades too!! With these two factors combined....it was basically drilling holes into our purses/wallets :')

After eating out and nerding it up....there's no surprise that I left London poor...but it was so totally worth it ( TTwTT )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!