Sunday, 20 March 2011

Arty Menus

A short happy blog which involves the little art geek in me coming out a bit tehee~! Today I went to Nando's for my friend's birthday meal. Being an art student, seeing the design of the menus made me smile :D


I've seen these menus before during my last Nando's visit but back then I didn't have a blog nor did I take pictures of them. I really do love these menus' designs so props to Nando's for still using them! If you haven't noticed already, the front covers of the menus have been inspired by art! From left to right they've been inspired by Andy Warhol, Roy Lichtenstein, Kandinsky and the last one I'm not sure ( ^_^" )

I believe inside the menus they actually say which artist inspired the cover but I didn't read them (my bad heh). Does anybody know who inspired the far right menu cover??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!