Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Hiatus over. Hello people~!

Short post today but I thought I'd tell you guys I just got back from my holiday today! I went to Hong Kong and due to the seven hours time difference, I really can't be bothered to write much right now since I'm kind of jet-lagged (@_@) BUT do except some hauls and photos from my trip ( ^_~ )

Before my holiday I said I'd post about some of my college work...don't worry I haven't forget and I'll get around to it soon >:3

It feels weird not to include some sort of picture in this blog post so here's a little something I wipped up in about one minute:


This is the "shizuface" (watermarked like most images on my blog). Nothing special...just a typical cute smilie. If you've been following my blog I'm sure you've since her before...expect to see her face pop up now and again :)

Well it's just gone 9pm. It's early but I think I'ma get some sleep ( =3= ) Zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!