Wednesday, 27 April 2011

HK Haul: The Random

Today I've started to unpack my stuff and...ummm yeah....let's just say I bought a lot of things. Hong Kong is a paradise for shopping and I am a girl who loves to shop after all ( ^_^" ) I don't think I can do just one B I G haul since it would be too image heavy! I'ma started off with random things which I couldn't quite categorize.

Less talk, more pictures, time to haul ( >w< )


Asian fashion magazines. Everytime I go to Hong Kong I like to pick up a few. I've been good this time, buying only two. Last year I bought a stack and had to hand-carry them since there were too heavy to go in the luggages ( =w=" )


Some massage plushie hammers I bought. I don't really need three so I'll probably give two away to my friends. There were more choices but these were the cutest in my opinion so I ended up buying all three. Cute things are one of my weaknesses x'D


Angry Birds seems to be one of the current crazes in Hong Kong judging by the amount of merchandises I saw. I am a fan so I had to get a plushie :D


Some beauty-ish things. The pink thing is a face roller for a slimmer face. Don't really need this to be honest but it seems fun and was cheap! I wonder if it'll work :P . In the middle are spring-like hair ties. My friend has some and said they don't give you that bump in your hair which you get after taking out a regular hair tie. So I picked up a couple and it's true! The thing on the right is a nail clipper. A cute nail clipper. Cuteness has defeated me once again ( X__x )


Finally some chopsticks! My boyfriend wanted some. He can't use them very well so I got him some kiddie ones :L

I'll probably do a clothes haul and beauty haul at some point. Man I love shopping :D

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!