Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Just an update

I actually have a lot of things I want to blog about but at the same time I think that if I write about it later it'll be better. Majority of my posts include pictures and I just feel that right now isn't a good time to take them. This is because . . .

~ College deadlines are coming up so I need to work hard! I've hit two out of three final pieces. I feel it will be better to talk about all three in one post rather than two now and one later ( . _ . )

~ I've bought a dress today but I won't be wearing it until my friend's birthday gathering on this Thursday...so be expecting another OFOTD ( ^_^ )

~ I'm currently doing a painting...I've been taking photos along the way but I think it'd be better to see the progression in one post rather than a span of posts because that's how I roll :P

That's actually only three things...I thought I had a whole list of things to ramble on about LOL. So yeah, expect those three topics coming up on my blog :D

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

I should really get cracking with my third final piece after posting this entry! No picture today? Think again (:


I had a chocolate-coloured nail polish which I didn't have the chance to use. I'm usually lazy and only paint a coat of colour but last night I decided to attempt some nail art after being inspired by my Domo-kun poster :D

I guess I'm still lazy since I only painted one nail with Domo on ( = w = )

1 comment:

  1. Cuuuute! Now I want to do my nails.... I don't have work until later today so I have time, but I'm lazy too! XD

    Good luck with your finals!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!