Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today is my Brother's birthday so I made him a cake ( ^__^ )


I have to admit, it doesn't look this good in real life. Not saying it doesn't look good at all but a little editing was done since the lighting in the kitchen is horrific and made the cake look really bad and washed out in photos ( >_< ). We're going to cut the cake when our parents come back from work (:

*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.

Because our parents are working today and it was their day off yesterday we decided to eat out to and celebrate my Brother's birthday early. We went to Pizza Express. I don't have any photos of the pizzas we ate but they have cool cups :D


Cup of coffee. The thing in the background is chocolate ice cream. "Gelato" I think it's called...mmmmm....


"Hey, how you doin'?" (lololol) The sugar stick holder is pretty cool too :P

Happy Birthday Brother :]

1 comment:

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!