Tuesday, 3 May 2011

HK Haul: The Beautiful

More unpacking was done today. Yay :D And so I bring to you guys an Asian beauty product haul! I say "Asian" since I mostly buy Asian products when I'm in Hong Kong. Why buy products which I can buy at home...for a cheaper price :P ?  Let us begin!


Skin peels (my current skincare obsession)! From left to right: Volcano Spa Series Deep Cleansing Peeling Gel, Collagen by Watsons Brightening Peeling Cleanser and Ettusais Peeling Milk. I really wanted to try the "Cure Natural Aqua Gel" that I've seen Bubzbeauty praise but I couldn't find it anywhereeee in Hong Kong *sad face*. Luckily I found some nice alternatives and stocked up until I go to Hong Kong again ( ^ - ^ )


Mandom Beauty Cleansing Express Sebum Cleasnsing Lotion. I use this as a toner. I didn't bring a toner to Hong Kong and felt like I really needed one since the heat really made my pores noticeable. There are other versions of this but the Sebum one claimed to tighten pores. These lotions claim to be 100% oil, fragrance and alcohol free which is just like my Simple Toner which is why I picked it up (:


Some make up. Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner and Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara. I've been trying to stop buying make up unless I need it but my Maybelline Falsies Mascara went weird whilst I was in Hong Kong (maybe it was the heat?). I picked up the eyeliner since I've heard its good plus the packaging is so damn cute ( x _ x )

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Now time for some freebies :D


Collagen by Watsons Hydrating Facial Care Travel Pack. I got this free with the Watsons peeling gel. A pretty good deal in my opinion.


Ettusais Skin Version Up Extra. Free with the peeling milk from Ettusais. Such a cute tiny bottle!! I'm not actually sure what it is though ( . _ ." )


Finally CURE NATURAL AQUA GEL SAMPLES!!!! I picked this up when we went to Singapore~! It wasn't until the day we were leaving and in the airport I found this Cure peeling gel I wanted to buy so bad...and I couldn't buy it due to the 100ml liquid restrictions ( ; _ ; ) Luckily the Watsons in Singapore was offering free samples!!


See the "Samples Available" sign in the bottle right corner? I was so happy when I saw it ( ; w ; ) I guess only getting samples could be a good thing if I discovered I didn't like the product in the end...I have yet to use the samples ( ^^" )

I may do some reviews on some of these products in the future.
Stay tune for more hauls :D

2 comments:

  1. Ohh what's wrong with your falsies mascara?? I think mine is either drying out for some reason, or I used it all up XD It doesn't seem like it applies very well to my lashes anymore fuu~

    I lovee skin peeling masks <3 I've been using them since I was a little kid since my mom would use them and we'd make faces at each other when they dry XDD yeahhh, we're weird :P Let me know how the Dolly Wink eyeliner is! I've been thinking about getting it, but the price tag... </3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww really D: Falsies is my HG mascara~! I think it probably dried up in HK so it started to clump. Either that or it was running out...I had been using the same tube for about 4 months after all xD

    Hahaa your mum sounds cool :D These peels aren't actually masks but kind of like exfoliators but without the scrubby beads. They literally peel the dead skin when you rub in the gels and you can see it! It's kinda gross but I like it coz it allows the newer skin come through ^^

    Yeah Dolly Wink stuff is cute but a little pricey >.< I'll do a review on the liner when I get round to testing it :3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!