Sunday, 22 May 2011

HK Haul: The Fashionable (Part Two)

The second part of my haul. I think this is going to be the last of my Hong Kong hauls. I've covered most things and being back for nearly a month from my visit, it feels a little out of date talking about this XD



Gotta love Converses :) I think I buy a pair nearly every time I visit HK since it comes out slightly cheaper over there. Also Hong Kong seems to stock up with designs that aren't sold in the UK. Hooray for uniqueness :D


Free gift. A mini converse shoebox (so cute~!) from spending enough to gain a free membership! From now on I get discount everytime I shop in a Converse store...BOOYAH! Well, only in HK. But then again I don't think I've come across a "proper" Converse store in the UK that purely sells Converse shoes *sad face*


Was hoping there'd be a mini pair of Converses hehee. This is still good though! It's a mini notepad (:


Wedges! I've never owned a pair until now ( ^///^ )


Sandals with chains and studs. I do like the whole embellishing things with studs . . . look? (I don't want to say trend since I'm not sure if it's "in" right now...but meh I like it!)


More shoes. I guess I went a bit shoe crazy in HK. Leopard printed flip flops!


I bought a bag that match my flip flops too :D


Some belts. One skinny and one waist. Took a close up shot for detail.

Well I guess that's the end of my HK hauls for 2011. Until next time I go~!

1 comment:

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!