Monday, 23 May 2011

LOLWTF?!

Quick post today! I mentioned to some of my friends an event that I found fairly funny. Soooo I've decided to share it to the world xD SHEEZAM! IMAGE APPEAR!


This is a pen. A Biro. Being from a stereotypical Chinese family, we work in a takeaway :P This pen was dropped into the deep pan fryer by my Mum at work by accident. "LOLWTF?!" was my first thought when my Brother showed me this pen; hence the title of this post. My brother and I found the outcome of this incidence HILARIOUS xD For the kids reading this who are lucky enough to own a deep pan fryer at home, don't try this at home. Please.

By the way if anyone was wondering, the pen still writes perfectly fine :D

1 comment:

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!