Tuesday, 9 August 2011

I can't sleep *sad face*

Ugh why did I nap :'D I didn't want to leave my room (eventhough I've ended up coming downstairs to blog) so I decided to get my creative juice flowing and did some drawing :)


Taa-daa~! Yeep it's nowhere near finished. My pencils went blunt and I couldn't be bothered to go search for a sharpener or more pencils ( =w=" ) This was drawn using HB and B grade pencils plus a not-so-good rubber (aka an eraser for the non-Brits out there). I'd say I spent roughly 1.5 hours on it.  Because I didn't scan this, was drawing whilst laying down and having not drawn for in while . . . it's might look kind of skewed ( ^_^" )

Despite all this can you guess who this girl is??
I'll reveal the answer when I've finish reworking and shading the drawing (:

*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.

This post is a little on the short side so I figured I'd talk a little about music since I don't think I've ever mentioned it on this blog. Listening to music helps me concentrate so here are the last ten songs I listened to on my iPod whilst I drew:

♪ #10: 
Tetris - Plastic Tree
♪ #9 : Chizuru - the GazettE
 #8 : Koi no Megalover - MAXIMUM THE HORMONE
♪ #7 : Like a G6 - Far East Movement
♪ #6 : We Are Always Searching - I Am Ghost 
♪ #5 : Karma - Bump of Chicken
♪ #4 : River Below - Billy Talent
♪ #3 : ET - Katy Perry
♪ #2 [Goku] - Girugamesh
♪ #1 : Beautiful Dirt - Dir en grey

Sorry if you think my music taste suck lolol. 
My iPod was on shuffle by the way :P I'm quite happy with the list and don't think I actually skipped any of the song. After all, the songs are on my iPod because I like them so I have no shame >:D The list could've been longer but it would take too long to type, plus it could also make my music taste look worse . . . but then again it could make it look good too xD

*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.

Maybe I'll start doing that thing where you post the song you're listening to whilst blogging.
For me it's currently "H.A.N.A.B.I." by Alice Nine :P

I better get some sleep so bye for nao~!

1 comment:

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!