Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Jing-Jing's Junk #12: Hoarding Kitty

Currently listening to: zombie - Versailles

Gosh I haven't done a junk post in ages. I haven't really had a serious room tidy up in a while to be honest. I've been too lazy haha~! Time to throw something out!


Today I got rid of an empty Hello Kitty sweet tube. It used to contain one of my favourite Asian snacks; choclate covered jellies! Pretty sure I bought these in Hong Kong so this has been laying around in my room for quite some time. What can I say, I love cute packaging xP

*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.

Whilst tidying my room I noticed I had quite a lot of Hello Kitty stuff. I can't say I'm a massive fan of Hello Kitty (though I do sometimes freak out a little when I see her (>w<) ) so I was pretty surprized by the size of my "collection".





















I've been subconsciously collecting Hello Kitty things since I was 4 years old. Maybe earlier :o !

*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.

So what do you guys collect :D ?

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I LOVE hello kitty too!!!!! x)♪

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Hello Kitty...
    I want it all!!.<3

    http://czarinacuison.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!