Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Paris: Hotel Tour

A few days ago my boyfriend and I visited Paris. We spent a total of three days (technically four if you include the day we left) there and the trip was overall really good ( ^__^ ) Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures since my phone/camera ran out of battery power early on during our holiday and neither of us packed a converter plug *sobs* Judging from the blog title you can probably tell I did capture some shot of our hotel so let's get on with the tour :)









Our hotel was sooo nice! Probably the most posh hotel I've ever stayed in!

*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.


Tickets from Paris; a clue of what might be in my next post. I'm planning to nick some of the photos on my boyfriends camera :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!