Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Review: Neo Cosmo Glamour (Blue)

Hey guys I'm finally back home for the Christmas holidays so hopefully I'll be able to update more in the next few weeks! To kick start things I'm going to be reviewing my Neo Cosmo Glamour lenses in blue. I ordered these from shoppingholics.com which some of you may know from reading one of my previous posts.


Bottle shot


Comparison shot - tired eyes ( ~ __ ~ )

*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.

Now onto the reviews!

♪ Lense Review 

~ Enlargement: 2/5

~ Colour: 3/5

~ Naturalness: 4.5/5

~ Comfort: 4.9/5

When I was doing my "research" for my next pair of circle lenses, I wasn't a big fan of the whole jaggedy edges eventhough I read that they make the lenses look more natural which was what I was looking for. The jagged edges slowly grew onto me so I ended up ordering them and I'm so glad I did; it really does make the lenses look and blend in naturally (when someones not looking at you close up)! When I finally got my lenses the first thing I notices about them was how soft they were when I took them out of the bottles to soak; there were as soft as my normal contact lenses! Trying them on there were a dream. Comfiest. Lenses. EVER. Again, they were just like my regular contacts. A natural looking pair of comfy circle lenses; sounds perfect! However there is one slight let down which is the colour of these lenses. I do like the colour but being labeled "blue" I would have liked it to be more of a true blue. In my opinion the colour is more a grey-blue and sometimes just look plain grey in certain lighting. Despite saying that I still love these lenses :3

*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.

♪ Company Review (Shoppingholics) 

I ordered just before I went off to uni (which was around September time) so I honestly can't remember my thoughts on Shoppingholics lol! I revisited the page today and it still had the same cute layout as I remembered. As for shipping and payment, it most probably was straight forward and came on time. If I did have a bad experience with them then I would have remembered so thumbs up for Shoppingholics! One thing I do remember is the packaging, freebies and thank you card which was so sweet. Attention to detail like this really makes me happy and I sure other customers felt the same too :)

To summarize Shoppingholics: A super sweet company. APPROVED ( ^.^ )

*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.

And now to finish to this post off, an tiny bit of camerawhoring with my lenses ( =w= )


See how my eyes look more grey rather than blue ( ^__^" )

Blog to you soon!

3 comments:

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!