Saturday, 7 January 2012

Hello Kitty x Liberty Brush Set

Sometimes I hate the sales. It makes me spend money when I should be saving it ( TTwTT )







I've had my eyes on some of the Liberty collaboration with Hello Kitty gifts in Boots since I first saw them around December time. With Christmas time over, all the gifts at Boots were half price so I picked up this mini brush set today for only £6. The brushes are so soft! I wanted to replace my (crappy) blending brush, was looking into getting an eyeshadow brush PLUS this has Hello Kitty on it . . . I was sold!

That's all for today :3

9 comments:

  1. the packaging is so pretty!
    follow my blog;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cuteeee~! I never knew there's a HK brush set *o*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Pricillia: I know right! I'm a sucker for pretty packaging :'D

    @ Yoyo: I think Hello Kitty can be found on most things nowaday. She's very popular xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! It's cute! Wish I can find stuff like that here in my small town ~_~.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in a small town too but sometimes I find it better...there's not as many people to compete with when shopping hehee~! And it's less crowded :P

      Delete
  5. Sometimes I hate the sales too!
    This is a great buy though! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa I know right!! I like Hello Kitty so much my boyfriend has started to call me obsessed ( x__x )

      Delete
  6. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!WTH I never seen those lovely one with Hello Kitty.... I am big on her tho...... soooooooo jealoussss!!!!! x)Btw I am doing online shop selling cool Japanese cosmetics, so plz check it out if you are interested! ThanX!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh ! The HK brushes say "Hello Kitty" ! & it's purpleeeeee . No wayyyyyy . . It's just too cute ! <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!