Friday, 27 January 2012

NOTD: Dolly Wink Inspired

Some of you may know that I left my box of polishes at my uni flat during the holidays *sad face*. Now that my polishes and I have reunited I'm trying to get back into nail art and this is what I came up with today:


This simple design was inspired by my eyeliner. I personally think this would look better on longer nails but hey, I've got short nails at the moment and I was in a nail arty mood hehee~!

Short post today again but nevertheless, I hope you guys enjoyed reading :3

17 comments:

  1. Nice, so cute! You're lucky you had all the colours you need too :) Maybe if you'll decide to repeat with longer nails there will be place for that little bow as well, double cute ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The purple is slightly off though in my opinion though haha~
      I have been thinking about doing a long nail version one day :D Thanks for the suggestion about the bow...I'm still a nail art newbie so I never actually thought of using it but I'll try my best >:3

      Delete
  2. so cute!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYiPRqHZzNM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawhhh they are so cute ! So creative C:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThankQ! I want to do try even more creative and slightly harder nail designs in the future though :D

      Delete
  4. the polka dot nails look cute on you ^_^

    -Joyce
    carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a cute idea ! :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh, just going through your posts and whn I saw this, i thought sweeett! I have the same eyeliner so I was instantly attracted. Polka dots - you can never go wrong with it! Great posts! Loved reading through your blog.

    Jenny xoxo

    http://suprajen888.blogspot.co.uk/ ~~ Feel free to stop by and say hi? Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!