Sunday, 15 January 2012

Snippets of 2011

[I know it's a little late to do this post but I'm going to do it anyway :P ]

Just a photo spam post to show you guys a bit of what goes on in my life. I am one of those people that love taking pictures on my phone. Most of them are quite random but to me they're fun memories. I started this blog so I can "take pictures of things in my life and blog about them" yet I haven't really been doing that; I realized that majority of my blog is haul/beauty related haha~! Anyway I hope you enjoy this post :)


Pizza. Was tasty but I wasn't a fan of the rockets :\


Being silly with a gummy sweet moustache


I broke a mug...in half!


Yummy chocolate cake


Me and my boyfriend :)


Cute ducklings *quack*


Decoden'ing...I still haven't finished this ( . _ . )


Keeping voodoo dolls when safe in the car


A bit of beauty related stuff. Photo of a Shoppingholics package which I forgot to uploaded


My first laptop


Eiffel Tower. I finally got around to uploading more photos from my Paris trip


Lights!


At night.


Dinseyland in the day


Disneyland in the night


Disney fries.


Wall-e and Evaaaaaa~


Fast track ticket given to us by two kind girls we didn't know ( ^__^ )


Le Louvre


Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel


Wonky hotel glasses


Yummy macaroons


What my friend and I get up to when shopping


My uni sells Asian snacks...which I can't afford when I'm there ( ; w ; )


Train station at 8:10am


Sunseting at another train station


Mint chocolate chip ice cream near the beach


I have a thing for sunsets <3


Mini Cornetto...how cute!


Me and my brother playing GT5. Fans will see that we are doing something impossible haha


Evidence that I do cook in university


Just uni life and when planking was the thing


IT'S SO FLUFFY!!  I WANT IT!


Nando~! I'm not very good with spicy food but I've finally upped my tolerance to a "medium"


Apparently when you work in Subway you are a "Sandwich Artist" :D


Another evidence of my cooking in uni


An exhibition my course took a trip too. I've always liked Magritte's work :)


A mini blouse I made in pattern cutting and manufacturing class


Something I made in print class. I like the glowing effect :3


Bottomless Nandos frogurt. MmmmmMmmmm!!


DYNAMO!! This was actually my friend's...I didn't get a chance to get his signature so I had to make do with a photo :'D


I like taking food photos :D

How was your 2011??

*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.


I'm going back to university tomorrow so I'm afraid I probably won't be posting reviews and hauls as often as I have in the past few weeks...but if I find the time I'll try (:

Would you like to see some more lifestyle posts in the future?
Blog to you soon...hopefully ( ^_^ )

14 comments:

  1. Gummy moustache! Lol! Everything is so cute ^ ^ Lifestyle posts are fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee thanks and glad you enjoyed this post :D

      Delete
  2. Omg the gummy moustache is too cute!! So nice that you got to go to Paris! Must have been fun :) I love all your food pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Paris was really fun! And thanks :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely pictures! Good luck with uni, anticipating your future posts (yes, new reader here :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the luck! I need it haha~! And yay a new reader :D

      Delete
  4. Ooh, sheesh...Jealous of your photography abilities:P I've been practicing alot lately but photos of stuffed animals from around the house is no where as neat as photos of Paris >_< Great blog!

    www.lovenlooks.blogspot.com
    dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't say I'm that skillful but thanks xD

      Delete
  5. I love all your pictures, and that voodoo dolls is sooo cuuuteeee xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks xD I have A LOT more than I do in that photo haha!

      Delete
  6. Your 2011 seems so interesting. I still haven't visited any disneylands yet. :( They seem so magical!

    I also love your pictures! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~!
      Awww you should visit some day! It is truly magical! I felt like such a kid when I went :L

      Delete
  7. Ahaha , I like the one where it said a sumbway worker is a sandwich artist . Fawnnnieee :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa my friend was actually looking for a part time job at the time and we were like won't it be so cool to tell people your job was a "sandwich artist" :L

      Delete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!