Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Love Cookies

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope everyone is having a lovely day :)


A few days ago I went home to see my boyfriend and exchange gifts. It was really nice seeing him again since being at uni I only get to see him once every 2 weeks :') Anyway for his gift I baked him heart shaped cookies which I admit is really cliche but I'm pretty happy and proud of how they turned out ( ^///^" )

Since today's a day of love I'd also just wanna say to you readers and followers: I love you guys ;D Thank you for being interested in my blog! I'm getting close to hitting 50 followers and I'm thinking about doing a giveaway so stay tune!

Blog to you soon (:

6 comments:

  1. Naw, adorable cookies! Hope you had a fun Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cookies looks adorable! : D I love hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cookies looks so perfect >o<
    I've given you the versatile award :D Check out my post ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cookies look yummy *q* Your boyfriend is lucky!
    I tagged you in my post (^^)
    http://yuiomui.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/tag-tag-tag-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!