Wednesday, 16 May 2012

I'm Free!

AWW YEAAAHH! Yesterday was my last deadline of this year which means I have survived my first year in university! It's funny how time has flown so fast. I can't actually believe I'm work free again :D

Apart from doing my coursework/procrastinating, I have not been doing much recently so I can't really think of anything to share which you lovely readers at the moment...apart from my new camera~!


Instagram shot! My new Panasonic Lumix GF1

Do you guys have instagram? If you do what are your usernames because it'd be cool if I can check out some of your photos! If you wanna follow me my username is: shizurawr

Anyway back on topic, I looked and researched on quite a few cameras whilst avoiding my coursework. I wanted to get an end of year treat for myself hehee. I'm going to Hong Kong in July which was the main reason I wanted it; I can't wait to take some awesome photos! I also wanted the camera so I can post better quality pictures on here. Blogging just got serious ;D

So that's as interesting my life has gotten in the past few weeks. Hopefully the holidays will bring more fun!

*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.

NOTE: Don't forget to check out my giveaway which ends 28th May 2012 11:59pm GMT!
Just click on the picture on the top left of my blog ( ^_~ )

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing your first year! And that is awesomethat you got a new camera! I want a new one too :3 haha will look forward to your pro shots ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~! LOL I'm still an amateur atm but hopefully I'll improve :3

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on completing first year of uni =D
    Your camera is so cute i love the colour, I heard Lumix is a really good brand (y).
    I hope you have a great time in Hong Kong

    Kiwi..x
    (newfollower)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words and the follow!
      Hehee I got it in red so it could match my laptop! Yeah I heard they were good which is why I opted for them :D I'm still a beginner but my boyfriend (who's into cameras and also a Lumix owner) keeps on saying that the quality of my camera is great which makes me feel I've made a good choice!

      Delete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!