Wednesday, 23 May 2012

TAGGED! (plus a bit of today)

A while back I was tagged by Mui Mui. Thank you so much girl!

- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.

So 11 facts...BOOM!

1. I want to travel the world when I'm still young

2. I'm not a fan of McDonalds...the look of a Big Mac makes me gag a little ( . _ ." )

3. I can not keep my room tidy very well! I have "organized mess" and struggle to find things when my room is tidy

4. I learnt to play the keyboard for about 7 years. Unfortunately I can't play as well now

5. I am a cheapskate! Clothes, food, anything...I always think about it really hard before I take it to the check-out LOL

6. Eventhough I'm a cheapskate, I spend waaaaay too much on skincare products!

7. My eyelashes are pin straight and I can not live without my eyelash curler! I never leave the house without curling my eyelashes ( ー  )

8. I like wearing my boyfriends clothes hehee. I sometimes find that menswear look better than the clothes us girls have in the stores

9. I am a child at heart and sometimes don't what to grow up hahaa~!

10. "Jing-Jing" is the pronunciation "靜" which is my nickname. 靜 is read as "shizuka" in Japanese which is were the "shizu" part of my blog URL comes from

11. I love roller coasters and theme parks BUT I hate going on horror rides

*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.

Time to answer some questions!

1. What is your earliest memory?

It's a weird and random one but I have a memory of walking down the hospital stairs the day my brother was born. I was 2 at the time

2. Is there anything that you are afraid of?

I'm afraid of worms, snails, slugs, maggots, caterpillars, big spiders...you get the point. Oh and I also have a fear of mirrors in the dark ( >__<" )

3. What have been your favourite year in your life and why?

I can't decide lol! Probably this year. I've just finished my first year of uni which has been pretty amazing!

4. Favourite food/drink?

It changes all the time! For drink I guess I really like tropical juice and for food I really want my mum's cooking right now!! I really do miss it when I'm in uni and have to cook for myself c':

5. If you could stalk one celebrity who would it be?

I think it's be pretty cool to stalk the Queen LOL. I wonder what she does for fun...

6. If you could be reincarnated as an animal, what animal would you choose and why?

I want to be a bird. I want to fly :)

7. What hobbies/activities do you do in your free time?

Internet *lame*. I read blogs, check facebook and go on youtube haha. I rarity have alone time since I'm usually hanging with my flatmates, friends or boyfriend. When I do have alone time I probably SHOULD be doing my uni work LOL! Some non-internet based things I do when I have enough me time are nail art and pairing outfits in my wardrobe. My laptop is the only "fun" thing I have in my flat *sigh*

8. What was your favourite childhood book?

Anybody remember the caterpillar book?? That's the first one that popped into my head and I use to love it xD

9. If I say the colour 'green' what is the first image that comes to your head?

Broccoli

10. Hot weather or cold weather?

Hot weather! I don't like cold weather but then I struggle to sleep in hot weather; you can't win can you?!

11. What song has been stuck in your head recently?

My boyfriend got me into watching "Loiter Squad" and the themes stuck in my head....it's super stupid and goes "I like cheese, I like cheese, I like cheese...." LMAO

*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.

And now my 11 questions for the people I tag . . . 

1. Ice cream or ice lollies??

2. Without moving from where you, reach for the five closest objects. What are they??

3. What is your favourite colour??

4. Do you have any siblings? If so how many?

5. It's summer! Shorts or skirts?

6. If you had to eat one food/dish for the rest of your life, what would it be?

7. Let's say you have a crush on someone, what made you attracted to him/her?

8. What's your lucky number?

9. What phone do you have?

10. You're at a shopping centre, what stores are you going to visit?

11. Have you been abroad before and where did you go if you have?

The people I tag are *drumrolls*


*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.

Now on to the second part of my post. Today I went to Nando's with my dude!


 Mmmm...peri peri chicken *drolls*


NOTD shot. Coral orange with flowers...summer has finally hit the UK!

And that's it...my day wasn't that interesting to be honest. I just thought I'd include some photos in this post because I don't like doing posts that are purely text ( ^__^" ) It was really sunny so we did some outfit shots today too but I'm gonna save that for my next post :3

Until next time 

13 comments:

  1. Oh no I'm tagged! I'm excited though, first time being tagged! haha. I won't be able to get to it today I think, because I have to attend a concert tonight. @_@ Thanks for tagging me though! Darn no tagbacks... I followed you btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Just do it whenever you have time or you feel like it :)
      Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
    2. I answered your questions! http://kweeniee.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-was-tagged.html

      Delete
  2. That pictures looks really delicius nice blog!
    I´m following you i hope you follow me back!

    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Nando's is so yum, one of my favourite restaurants!
      And thanks! I'll have to check out your blog ^^

      Delete
  3. I understand your fear of bugs etc! I share that same fear lol. Thanks for tagging me. Also, Nando's looks delicious! I haven't been there in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!
      Ugh bugs are just gross...especially legless ones D:
      You should go! Man I love Nando's so much and go pretty often I should become their ambassador or something LOL

      Delete
  4. nawww, the chicken! I feel like eating my monitor now!!!! tehehe...btw thanks for tagging me, I'll try to blog about this soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO don't do it Lina!! I'm pretty sure monitors don't taste as good as chicken!
      And no problem :3

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the tag! Nowww I understand where the shizu came from! haha
    And I have a lot of things piled up, both school and posts >.< But I will definitely get to this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Awww school's more important than posts so give priority to that first! Posting can come second :P

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the tag~!! :D
    Sudden heat wave in UK! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!
      Hahaa I know and I love it XD

      Delete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!