Friday, 29 June 2012

OFOTD: Flowers in the Wind

Hey guys! So today I had to pop into town (again) to do some errands which I forgot to do the other day *herp derp derp*. It was one of those days where I decided to dress up unnecessarily...just because I could :P


Today was kind of windy. Had to constantly hold my dress down ( >.<" )

~ Floral Dress - Bershka
~ Bow Belt - Hong Kong
~ Oxford Heels - New Look
~ Mini Satchel - New Look


The "looking at ma toes" pose

For those who thought I was going on hiatus; as you can see I'm not going just yet. I'm sorry I lied! I remember publishing my previous post and then thinking to myself "Hiatus? Really? You're not THAT busy! Apart from packing (which won't take long), you have pretty much eff all to do before you go to on holiday!" LOL. And so, I made this post :D

I'm probably going to do a post on the things I will be packing for holiday before I go so stay tuned for that  


*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.*・。,.

[Update 02/07/2012]

My post on what I'll be taking on holiday will have to wait! I clumsily, accidentally closed the window when typing the post and it didn't auto-save half of it ( =A=" )

It's currently just past 1am as I type this and I should really sleep soon. I'm sorry I couldn't get the post done on time ( ; ___ ; )

This blog is now official on hiatus. I will be back two weeks or so with the post "What's in my make up (and toiletries) bags?" so see you there ;D

23 comments:

  1. Really loving your hair and outfit. Too bad the day's lighting didn't do you justice x_x

    Thanks for sharing and taking the time to post before your holiday haha.

    Ada
    http://ada-nikki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ada~! Ahh I know right! The sun was pretty bipolar because of the wind and that it was a partially cloud day. I couldn't get any decently exposed photos :'D

      And no problem! It's no like I have anything to do. I have at the time in the world at the moment xD

      Delete
  2. Love the flowery outfit >o<~!
    I just came back from Duke of edinburgh and omg...the wind gave me a headache! XD

    Me and mui are going to Heathrow for 10pm flight tomorrow :D Is that the flight you taking aswell? xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yoyo~!
      I know right! For some reason it was so windy! I probably should've look outside my window before I stepped out the house >.<

      OMG NO WAY! I'm on the same flight as you :O :O :O !!!
      Will have to look out for you girls c:

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit, especially the heels! Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Shen!
      My holiday was great thanks :D

      Delete
  4. Such a great post!!!

    I'd like to keep in touch with you.
    What do you say about following each others blog via gfc and bloglovin?

    Let me know! Kisses,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Will have to check out your blog sometime!

      Delete
  5. Heeeey Jing jing :D I didn't check blogger before the flight so I didn't know you were on the same flight as us! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh oh no~!
      Lol I'm back in England now xD

      Delete
  6. haha i hate it when it's windy when wearing a skirt/dress T_T but it looks cute! loving the ootd and the color of the dress! it's fun dressing up once in a while when not necessary ;D

    ah. your belt from HK? you just reminded me how badly i wanna go there next summer :OOOO!!

    alex @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know right xD
      HK is a shopper's heaven <3 Hope you get to go next year! I just got back a few days ago with loadsa stuff ^___^

      Delete
  7. I love dress in flower pattern!!! nice outfit!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your Chinese name is 晶晶 :p??

      Delete
    2. Thanks Crystal ^__^
      I think I've told you ages ago in an old post but no my name is actually 靜靜 :)

      Delete
  8. Beautiful dress :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find your outfits very inspiring, I just came across your blog randomly, and I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like my outfits! You comment really put a smile to my face...never did I think I'd be an inspiration to somebody! Thank you so much ^____^

      Delete
  10. Woa me encanto tu blog!! te sigo desde hoy!! tu me sigues??? me gusto mucho tu look bs guapa...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know much Spanish but from what I understand...muchas gracias c:

      Delete
  11. I like your dress!!!


    somedaywonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!