Wednesday, 27 June 2012

OFOTD: Like a Nerd!

Today I had to go into town to run a few errands. I wasn't going to be there long so I just wore something really casual


Welcome to my garden c:


Take two~!

~ Glasses - Officers Club
~ Top - Zoo
~ Shorts - Altered from some old trouser
~ Shoes - Converse

I've been home for a couple of days and it's been quite boring so far. My brother had just finished sixth form so he was pretty bored too so we decided to mess about and take some jumpy photos!


Just landed and excited. Me - "Did you get it?!" Bro - "Nope." ( =_=" )


Wheeeeee~!


Le brother

We had loads of other photos too but a lot of them were fail shots or we just looked seriously derp ( =w= )


Like a sir.

Oh and just a note! I'm going to Hong Kong next Monday for about two weeks so this blog will be going on hiatus and I may not be able to post anything before then. Sorry ( ^_^" )

See you in my next post!

17 comments:

  1. love the top~! So cute XD!
    I'm going to HK next monday too! What airport you going? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa it's pretty awesome isn't it c}:
      OMG I remember you saying!! I'm flying from Heathrow :D

      Delete
  2. omg you look so cute!
    The mustache and the glasses *_*
    Ah it seems like everyone is traveling in the month of July xD
    My blog will also be on hiatus for a few weeks.
    But I hope you have lots of fun and eat lots of awesome foods :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :3
      Hahaa yeah it does seem like it doesn't it?? But then it's holiday season after all!
      Hope you enjoy your holiday ^__^

      Delete
  3. you look so cute! :)
    love your singlet xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ^^
      I love it too! When I saw it in the shop I knew I HAD to buy it XD

      Delete
  4. omg that's a cute top! :D
    haha look like you're having fun there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right >w<
      And it was! Jumping around is surprizely fun sometimes haha~

      Delete
  5. cute pic's
    I love your outfit, the top is super cute
    Kiwi..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The top is adorable! You look pretty ^~^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, How are you??
    Oh I really love your shirt!! :) So cutie :3 ♥

    (http://kitkatkorpan.over-blog.com) ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Christina~! I've been good thanks :D
      Daawwh merci ♥

      Delete
  8. i like your top girl! ^^ and u so cute! ^^ xx elle

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!