Saturday, 29 September 2012

OFOTD: Berries and Flowers

Hey guys! I'm sort of excited about writing this post because it's going to be my first autumn look! So yeah, here's what I wore the other day :D


The not-looking-at-the-camera pose

~ Burgundy Jumper - H&M
~ Navy Shirt - Topman (borrowed from boyfriend)
~ Floral Skirt - H&M
~ Grey Tights - Peacock
~ Laced Boots - New Look
~ Printed Bag- Rootote


Oh hey there camera!

Something I'm really liking about this autumn's trend is the colour burgundy; it's in every store right now and I fricken love it!! I like wearing shirts under my jumpers because it keeps me warm and I have a slight obsession with collars. I probably wouldn't have paired my dude's shirt with the jumper if I brought my own shirts to uni it wasn't for the cream buttons; love how they pop and match my bag and skirt! It's always the little things that help make things work.


Brugundy x Floral

Floral prints are one of my many obsessions! Eventhough this is a skirt from the summer season, I wore it anyway since I didn't want my outfit to be too dark. Some of the little flowers are burgundy too! Eeeeeee ( >w< ) *dies*


Closer look at my bag and boots.

I love wearing boots in autumn. The fluffy details on my boots make them look extra cozy hehee. My bag has an illustrated map of Paris on it. Decided to carry this bag today because it goes with my skirt and I seriously carry my satchel too much (you'll know if you've seen my other OFOTD posts) so I wanted to switch things up. There's navy and brown details on the bag which ties in nicely with the shirt and boots.

And that's my outfit! Hope you liked it :)

20 comments:

  1. aww cute outfit! :)

    hehe "borrowed from boyfriend".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~!
      Wearing his clothes doubles my wardrobe hehee :P

      Delete
  2. i love your jumper! and floral skirt! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it keeps me warm :3
      Ahhh floral prints are the best!

      Delete
  3. I love this ofotd!! You're so cute! Cute outfit plus cute bun! <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fantastic, and I love your blog! visit your sweet post and do comment my post , would be great to follow each other :) xx

    marcchanelette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you like it and thanks for stopping by my blog :D
    Will check your's out in a mo~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit!
    im just curious but what are you studying at uni?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      I am studying Textile Design :)

      Delete
  7. You're so adorable! Love your outfit it looks comfy :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Banny ^^"
      And yes it is! Love wearing jumpers and staying cozy when it gets cold hehee

      Delete
  8. oh wow! i love everything you wore in this looks, especially the boots, bag and skirt!!!! so nice!
    btw, i'm having my 2,500 followers giveaway :)
    I hope you can join too :D
    here's the link: ❤ GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you xD
      Ooo thanks for telling me! Will have the check it out :D

      Delete
  9. i really like your sweater and this looks like such a cosy outfit. you are too adorable my dear!

    xx rae
    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie~! Glad you like my outfit :)

      Delete
  10. That's a very cute outfit and you're right, burgundy is a really trendy and autumnal colour now. But I like it, I want to buy some stuff in that colour as well! Btw your shoes are so lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~! Burgundy is probably one of my favourite colours so I'm so happy it's on trend and in shops atm!! Hope you get some burgundy pieces soon c:

      Delete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!