Monday, 29 October 2012

OFOTD: Sailor Style

It's kind of been a while since I did an outfit post. I haven't really been out much (loser LOL) so it was good to be out and about again! This is what I wore today . . .


Cheese~!

~ Navy Sweater - H&M
~ White Shirt - H&M
~ Grey Shirt - Matalan
~ Black Tights - Primark
~ Brown Heels - New Look
~ Japanese Bag - Hong Kong (lol)


Details.

Today's colour combo was navy, white, grey and brown which I took from my bag. The colours remind me of sailors! Can anybody who knows how to read Japanese tell me what my bag says? I've had this bag for a while and I'd love to know! I got this bag from Hong Kong for a very cheap price so I hope it's not gibberish x'D


NG Shot.

A fail shot out of many to finish off this post. LOOK AT MA SHOEZ! I had a mark on them so I was about to rub it off but my boyfriend caught me in mid action ( =__=" ) I wasn't very photogenic today and it looked like it was going to rain so not a lot of photos of this outfit I'm afraid ( ^^" )

See you guys in my next post!!

17 comments:

  1. Hehe, you're right it does look very sailor style, but it look cute! Was it also cold that day? XD

    Also: I wish I could tell you about the Japanese, but I don't know what is the start and end on the sentences ^-^

    - Sally
    www.esohlee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah it was a little but my jumper kept me warm :)

      Delete
  2. You are too cute! I have been looking for those kind of heels. I'm a new follower :))

    Angel was here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and glad that you like my blog enough to follow it ^__^

      Delete
  3. I can't tell if it's gibberish or not. I can recognize some katakana letter, but I'm really bad at kanji and hiragana. It's cute though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that's a shame! I'm the opposite to you...I can read some of the kanji because it's Chinese characters but not the katakana or hiragana >_<

      Delete
  4. I follow you and I hope you will reciprocate...
    http://www.5minutiearrivo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Japanese bag .. From hong kong! hahah I have a chinese bag from new york :'D

    I LOVE that sweater! Oh my gosh. I love sweaters. Especially those like that with the cable knit, I think it;s called that. And it's navy! I love navy and grey things, I don't know why. This outfit is like, made for me! Hahahah! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOL Chinese bag from NY xD
      Yeah it's called cable knit! I loooove sweaters with cabling in! Glad you like the outfit :D

      Delete
  6. you so cutee! love your outfit and shoes!
    haha dw i fail with my pictures all the time i take like 1000000 and end up using three haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Ahhh the frustrations of doing outfit posts LOL

      Delete
  7. aw so kawaii! i thought u r japanese?am i right?hehe

    anyway,nice ootd!^___^

    petite-diaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look cute and that bag is cool!

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!