Thursday, 25 October 2012

This or That (plus some ramblings)

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting in a while...I've been having some bad days recently due to some personal issues :\ Things have started to get better now though so no need to worry about me; I just gotta stay strong :) Anyway, because I have nothing I want to blog about at the moment and to get my mind of things, today I will be doing the "This or That" tag which Winda kindly tagged me in. I find tags pretty fun to do so thanks girl! So, um, yeah...here we go~!


MAKE UP:

Blush or Bronzer? Blush
Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipstick
Chapstick or Lipbalm? Lipbalm
Matte or Sparkle eye shadow? Matte
Gel, Liquid, Cream, or Pencil eyeliner? Gel
Foundation or Concealer? Foundation
Neutral or Statement Eyes? Neutral
Liquid or Powder Foundation? Liquid Foundation
Winged or Rimmed Liner? Both! But I'm liking rimmed more at the moment.
Pressed or Loose Shadows? Pressed

NAILS:

Neon, Pastels or Glitter Nail? Pastels
Long or Short? Short
Acrylic or Natural? Natural
Matte or Shiny? Shiny
Go for Manicures or Manicure yourself? Self manicure

BODY:

Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume
Lotion or Body Butter? Lotion
Body Wash or Soap? Body Wash
Fruity or Flowery Scents? Both
Natural or Synthetic products? Natural

FASHION:

Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans
Long Sleeve or Short? Depends on the weather haa...
Dresses or Skirts? Both
Stripes or Plaid? Plaid
Tunics or Tshirts? Depends on the outfit so both :P
Flip flops or Sandals? Sandals
Scarves or Hats? Hats
Studs or Dangling Earrings? None at the moment (too lazy to put in earrings LOL)
Necklace or Bracelets? Necklace
Heels or Flats? Both
Jacket or Hoodie? Jacket

HAIR:

Curly or Straight? Both
Bun or Ponytail? Bun
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips? Bobby pins
Hair Spray or Gel? Hairspray
Long or Short? Long
Light or Dark? Dark
Side Sweep bangs or Full Bangs? Side weep

RANDOM:

Rain or Shine? Shine
Summer or Winter? Depends
Chocolate or Vanilla? CHOCOLATE!
Pool or Beach? Beach (if it's clean ha)
Mall or Online Shopping? Mall
Coke or Pepsi? Fanta? Lilt? I don't like Coke or Pepsi ( . _ ." )
Donuts or Pastry? Donuts all the way *dribbles*

I don't know how many people I'm meant to tag so to anyone that wants to do this tag:
go for it :D

Thanks for reading and blog to you soon!

7 comments:

  1. Aww... I hope things will work out for you! D':
    I miss your posts! >u<

    I prefer chocolate much more too. xD But I'm horrible with gel liners (maybe I just haven't found one I really like yet). >u> Could you recommend me one or two? o:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things are slowly but surely lightening up so do worry ^__^

      Chocolate all the way! I am a chocoholic hehee~! I've only used the gel liner from MAC. It was the first ever one I bought and it luckily work for me so I've never had to try another one. It lasts for ages too; I'm still on my first pot xD

      Delete
  2. So many of my answers are the same as yours! :D Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only response you caps locked was CHOCOLATE. and I agree wholeheartedly. I cannot live without that hehe.
    I hope you're feeling ok, and I'm looking forward to your future posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many of your answers are the same as what I'd say! :)
    Great post! xx
    http://beautybynaynay.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!