Friday, 16 November 2012

OFOTD: Christmas Colours

Hey guys! Today I had to go in to uni for a lecture (which I personally found useless since we had pretty much the same lecture in first year >:c ). Knew I was going to finish pretty early in the day so I wanted to go to do some shopping. When I go shopping I like to dress nice so I decided to get some photos of my outfit before I hit the shops xP


This is my model-face *fail*


Full body shot

~ Green Blazer - New Look
~ Sheer Shirt - H&M
~ Black Tank (under shirt) - Primark
~ Red Shorts - Miss Selfridge
~ Black Tights - Tesco
~ Brown Boots - New Look
~ Canvas Bag - Rootote


Silly shot. How I look in most photos (which I don't use ahahaa...)

I look back at my outfit and though the colours were pretty christmassy (hence the title of this post). Apparently the Coca Cola advert is here and that apparently means Christmas is near. Not trying to be a Scrooge or anything but I don't agree when people say that. We're still in November and well over a month away from Christmas; Halloween and Bonfire Night has only JUST past! People seem to be getting in the festive mood earlier and earlier each year in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I do like Christmas, I just don't get excited about it as early as some people do ( ^__^" )

Have you guys started getting ready for Christmas?

20 comments:

  1. I bought a few xmas stuff. Once thanksgiving is over, CHRISTMAS IS HERE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to google when Thanksgiving is because it not really celebrated over here lol! I guess after Thanksgiving isn't too bad coz it's around the last bit of November I start getting excited >w<

      Delete
  2. you are so adorable! and i am lovin the mix of colors!
    yay christmas!!!


    happyleeliving.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really loving playing with colours for fall this year!
      Nooo it's too early to be saying that haha xD

      Delete
  3. Great outfit, Love the shorts
    Kiwi..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! It's so cute! Like a mixture of fall and winter look!
    Haha you look so cute with your model face!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Banny! Fall and winter fashion is the best!
      Hahaa I tried xD

      Delete
  5. I'm loving the red short x black tights combo! it looks gorgeous hun :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lina~!
      I'm loving red and anything berry coloured at the moment xD

      Delete
  6. I don't get excited either for Christmas :D or at least not this early! XD
    I like the way you put your bun up! so neat and cute..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one xD
      And thanks! I wish I could do my bun like that everyday though...I had a really good hair day that day :L

      Delete
  7. So stunning!

    Why don't we follow each other? :)

    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so asdfghjlk;; amazing in that outfit!
    I'm extremely jealous of that shirt >->
    I've been looking for something like that everywhere.
    I think I'll have to resort to stealing it from you >:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit is so cute <3 I cant wait for christmas~ <3 It is my favourite holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww. :"> Thank you, Shizu! Well, I just tweak basecodes from blogskins.com but maybe, in the future. ^^ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit and your smile is contagious! Your photos just made me smile up to my ears. You're so adorable!

    xoxo,
    Becca
    thelatebloomer11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair is so Japanese style ! Cute and pretty :) Love it!

    http://elysaajusshi.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!