Saturday, 3 November 2012

OFOTD: What time is it?! (Halloween Edition)

Ok I lied. This isn't what I wore today but what I wore on Halloween! This OFOTD post is going to be a little different because not only is it a costume but it's going to feature my boyfriend because we went as couple characters :D


ADVENTURE TIME!!

~ Hats - Handmade
~ Boyfriend's Tshirts - H&M
~ My Tshirt - Primark
~ Blue Shorts (on bf) - Dickies
~ Blue Skirt (on me) - H&M
~ Backpacks - Handmade


We dressed up as Finn and Fionna. Here's a picture of what the characters look like for those who don't know the show.


Here's another shot!

And that's unfortunately all the photos I have of our costumes *sadface*. We were going to do a proper shoot like my other OFOTD posts but it was too cold and got dark too early since the clocks have gone back. Ahh winter is coming ( =w= )

Did you guys dress up for Halloween?

26 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so cute~ >u<

    I didn't dress up this year, because of some personal issues, but I would've gone as a black cat. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I hope you're OK Junjun! Oooo a black cat sounds cute x3

      Delete
  2. lol the dress is funny xD love it

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha aw this is too cute! I seen a lot of people dress as adventure time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's coz Adventure Time is AWESOME haha ;D

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh you guys are so cute +w+ Love the costumes!

    I didn't dress up for halloween because there was a hurricane but I wouldn't have dressed up anyway since halloween was on a weekday! Looks like you had loads fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no I hope everything's OK were you are Queenie ><"
      Yeah Halloween was really fun! I love dressing up :D

      Delete
  5. OMG.
    Haha, that is so. super. AWESOME. ^W^
    You and your boyfriend are so cute!! >w<
    I have no idea what Finn and Fionna really is, but I LOVE IT. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa thanks ^^
      You need to check out Adventure Time! If it's your kind of humour you will find the show hilarious xD

      Delete
  6. I love Adventure Time! I also have a Finn hat, that I got from going to the movies, but your handmade ones are cooler ^^

    Looks like you had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds to awesome! We thought about buying the hats but we couldn't get them before Halloween since we left things pretty last minute ^__^"

      Delete
  7. Hahaha, so cute! I am not sure if most boyfriends would have agreed to couple up like that ^-^

    - Sally (;
    www.esohlee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're both pretty hooked on the show so both of us thought it'd be an awesome idea! I think if I ask him to dress up as another pair of couple character's though he'd say no :'D

      Delete
  8. hahaah you and your bf look adorable! love that show, esp Lumpy space princess!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hhahaha! you two looks so adorable! XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha omg you two are so cute! following now :)

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!