Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Tag Game: Ten Expressions (Let's Camwhore!)

Hey guys, hope you are all OK! I was tagged by the lovely Sally to do this expression tag. This tag seemed fun and it was the perfect cure for my boredom at the time hehee.

Rules are simple:

Copy the tag game - picture and tag someone to do 10 different facial expressions. You can choose those by your own or use same as you got. Share your expressions by pictures.


I tried to come up with my own expressions which was actually pretty hard. Some of my faces I don't even know what expression I was trying to pull at the time so I just captioned them to what I think they look like haha. Anyway, here's what I came up with :L


"Teheehee!"


Annoyed.


"I'm not nervous...honest!"


Vacant.


"But I don't wanna wake up now!"


Sad.


"For real?!"


Sulking.


"I was so worried!"


And finally, happy!

And I think that's enough pictures of me for this post! I'm not sure how many people I'm supposed to tag so I'm gonna tag anybody that feels like doing a camwhore session ;D

That's all for today! Blog to you soon c:

17 comments:

  1. Oh my, this seems fun! I want to do it but I'll probably forget ... I'll do it when I have time! I really like your "I was so worried" face! It's so .. worrying(?) It's like >:O sort of! haha ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it :D
      Hahaa yeah now I think about it I kinda look like an angry yet worried mother asking her kid why they came home so late in that photo :L

      Delete
  2. I'd probably have a hard time doing a post like this. I'm never good with expressions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was quite hard doing all those expressions! I think I exaggerated most of them :P

      Delete
  3. Oh this is seems fun! I will do this tag later~ he5
    Nice post~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaay! Will have to look out for your post :D

      Delete
  4. Aww~ This seems like fun! >u< Super cute expressions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee I like to camwhore every now and again so it was pretty fun >w<

      Delete
  5. hahaha you are too cute Jing jing~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Christina~! I think you're cuter though ^__^

      Delete
  6. jing jing you are honestly the cutest ever, i just want to give you a little hug now!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa thanks Plumi! Here, have a hug back :D *hug*

      Delete
  7. I love the first one!! the Teehee one is just too adorable! XD At first I guessed it was shy haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaa I see where you're coming from! Aww man I wish I captioned it as "shy" now xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha. I remember doing something similar to this on my five faces tag :3 http://ada-nikki.blogspot.com/2012/10/five-faces-tag-campaign-for-self-esteem.html

    Everyone should try it out :P It doesn't hurt to be a bit vain once in a while :3

    Ada
    http://ada-nikki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute post hunny! :)

    xoxo,
    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!