Thursday, 6 December 2012

Christmas Wishlist

Hihi~! So I've decided that is going to be my last day of procrastination; I've got two deadlines coming up next week so I'm going to need to do some serious work from tomorrow. Since Christmas is just around the corner, I thought it'd be fun to do a wishlist! I haven't done one in years so I sort of feel like a kid again hehee!

Dear Santa,

This Christmas, I would like . . .


Clarisonic Mia is available in multiple colors

Clarisonic Mia - I want to deep cleanse my face for softer, smoother skin *dreams*


Some sort of large curling tong - I have thin one that's 19mm which takes too long to curl all of my long, thick hair :(


The Panasonic 20mm Pancake lens - I don't actually own my own digital lens for my camera...so I want one lol


Revlon Lipbutters - A had quite a collection of them but I lost most of them when I left my make up bag on a coach ( ; ____ ; )



Mister Mascara Eyelash Curler - Another thing that was in my make up bag which I left on the coach! I've been making do with a unbranded curler for sometime now and need to repurchase this. Some people have asked which lash curler I use; this is the one :D

Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

Clinque Moisture Surge Extended Thrist Relief Moisturizer - I've been using a sample of this which I got free from a magazine and I fricken love it!!

I don't really get presents another more (I want to be a young again!) so this is more like a list of stuff that I can't bring myself to fork out the money and buy haha. I usually get money now so if I decide to do a Christmas haul, hopefully some of these things will be in the post c:

What do you want for Christmas?

(By the way I don't own any of these images)

16 comments:

  1. Hehe nice wishlist! Clarisonic Mia :O
    You left your makeup bag on a coach?? :( I would be pretty devastated aha.

    Now that I'm older, my parents don't really know what to get me for Christmas anymore and just give me money. Which I prefer actually :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been so curious about skin cleaning systems lately! Clarisonics are so expensive so I'd most probably get a cheaper branded one LOL. Though I do really like the Mias because they come in different colours :L

      Hurray for Christmas money! I prefer it too though I do sometimes miss the feeling of being surprized when opening presents :')

      Delete
  2. I have been eyeing for a clarisonic ever since it was released! Sadly, until now I haven't get my hands on it >__< huhuhu..I just hope I can get one soon ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been curious about the Clarisonic since it's come out too but recently I've been really wanting to own one XD
      Hopefully one day we will both get our hands on a Clarisonic. One day :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is isn't it! Which is why I want it >w< !!

      Delete
  4. I will creepily anticipate your Christmas haul post :D
    Do you have any special plans yet?
    Also the moisture surge sounds awesome (for some reason, I think the color looks really cool xD)- what is this magazine you speak of?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa oh Tea you never fail to make me laugh!
      I'm going home to see my family. Can't wait because I really miss my mum's cooking :'D
      And yes moisture surge is really awesome! I think got it from Glamour magazine. It was a long time ago ^^"

      Delete
  5. Your wishlist is so similar to mine! Hehe, lots of beauty products. :P Hope you have a successful xmas haul ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike ;)
      Hope you get what you want for Christmas too~!

      Delete
  6. Whoo the clarisonic mia looks so pretty. But even if I had one, I'd be too lazy to use it everyday x_x I'm a horrible person haha. The curling iron, on the other hand, is something I want very much as well. probably a 1 and a half to 2-inch one. I have pretty thick hair too and I'm not very fond of tight curls. BEBEXO on youtube is doing a giveaway of a large barrel curling iron soon, so you might want to check that out when she uploads the video (I'm entering as well). Hope you get what you want~

    Ada
    http://ada-nikki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a fan of tight curls either. At least not on my long hair ^^"
      And thanks for telling me about the giveaway! Will have to check it out. Hope it hasn't ended yet haha!

      Delete
  7. The Clinique moisture surge works great! I have it and been using it all autumn long. I put it on right before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning, my skin feels so soft and looks healthy.

    Love your blog! I'm now your newest follower/reader on greader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clinique moisture surge is amazing!! It gives me soft skin too :D
      Glad that you like my blog c:

      Delete
  8. I wish to get Clarisonic Mia too =D But it will never happen -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really expensive isn't it! I have a feeling I probably will never get one either but I can always dream :'D

      Delete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!