Monday, 24 December 2012

OFOTD: Ugly Jumper

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! Today my Brother and I went to do some very last minute Christmas shopping. I'm guessing a lot of people were as last minute as us because it was surprizingly crowded since our town is pretty small! I haven't done an outfit post in ages so I dragged my Brother to take some photos for me in a quieter spot in town har har! Gotta love le bro~!


It's a grey, windy day...



Full shot

~ Grey Hat - Strawberry (Hong Kong Store)
~ Christmas Jumper - H&M (Mens Section)
~ Grey Skirt - Matalan
~ Leggings - Giordano (Hong Kong Store)
~ Buckle Boots - New Look
~ Brown Satchel - New Look


Details.

I'm loving the ugly, Christmas, grandpa, whatever-you-want-to-call-it jumper trend. The uglier the better!! I literally fell in love with this jumper as soon as I saw it. The menswear section sometimes have some pretty cool stuff so don't forget to check it out too girlies!


The wind was going to blow my hat off my head #worried

Merry Christmas for tomorrow! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

14 comments:

  1. oooh! I should definitely check out the mens section. Just yesterday, went shopping with my mum and we were kind of lost in this big department store! We kept walking by the mens section and then the boys section then the mens footwear section.. and we were just like, 'WHERE IS THE WOMAN'S SECTION?!?! SDHGAISDGA" hahah!

    Outfit looks great *_* I couldn't even tell it was a men's sweater! And I like that 'grandpa' style too HAHA

    Merry Christmas to you too and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa you should! Sometimes I go into a shop to browse, like what I see, then see it on a male mannequin and then think "ooooh...I'm in the men's section" XD

      And thank you! It was in size XS in men's sizes so the fit on me it's too bad :D

      Merry Christmas to you too~

      Delete
  2. hahahaha. This ugly sweater/jumper thing always used to puzzle me, but now that I'm seeing it actually well executed it looks pretty cool hahaha. I'll definitely check out the mens section for some oversized clothes one day :))

    thanks for sharing!

    Ada
    http://ada-nikki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa I get where you are coming from! I actually didn't used to like the ugly jumper trend either. It only started growing on me when I saw other people making it work, which made me want to buy one and make it work my own way too. Now I love ugly jumpers xD

      Delete
  3. Haha!! I love Christmas sweaters, or ugly sweaters!!!
    It's so sad though - Christmas where I live is hot, so that means so ugly christmas sweaters... ;(
    But you still look gorgeous in that sweater - good job pulling it off, haha!
    Oh, good job to your brother, my sister has to suffer taking pictures of me - she always tries to get a really bad shot... -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it :3
      And lmao I totally know that feeling! My brother always tries to get bad shots of me too -__-"

      Delete
  4. love the outfit
    so match :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, you look lovely :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your outfit is so cute ^^! hope you had a happy holiday! i'm a new follower btw ~ hellooo! :D

    riceysupreme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like my blog enjoy to follow it :D
      Happy holiday to you too!!

      Delete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!