Sunday, 23 December 2012

Pretending to be a Photographer

Hey guys! I've met my deadlines, I'm home for Christmas, I'm finally back and ready to blog! Unfortunately, I don't really have anything good to talk about *shame*.

I've been pretty unlucky for the past week. I left my phone at the train station on the way home yesterday so I'm pretty bummed about that and will probably have to get a new one ( TTwTT ). I also caught a water infection the last few days before my deadline. I somehow I soldiered on and managed to submit my work. How I did it still kind of amazes me because I really felt like my kidneys exploding would be the cause of my death :'D Lady Luck hasn't really been by my side recently but hey, at least I'm feeling a lot better and healthy again!

So yeah, just an update and to let you know I'm still alive! I don't really have anything that's blog material at the moment because of deadlines and being sick. To make this post a little more interesting, here's a collection of photos I took on days when I try to be a photographer. I've been wanting to share these for quite a while now but never got around to it. I'm no pro but I do enjoy snapping the odd shots and want to improve :)













Hope you guys enjoyed this post eventhough it's a little different from my usual fashion and beauty related ones. I have a lot of spare time now and a bunch of posts I want to do so blog to you very soon ( ^__~ )

10 comments:

  1. Hope you aren't to affected by the water infection!!
    And these photos look amazing! So pretty and such good quality!
    What camera are you using? ^_^ ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your concern. I'm a lot better than I was a week ago~
      My camera is the Panasonic Lumix GF1 c:

      Delete
  2. These are some really nice photos! I had tons of fun with painting with light photos when I got my first dslr camera :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina! Light painting is so fun isn't it :D

      Delete
  3. The pictures look so pretty, The motorway is my favorite
    Kiwi..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm quite happy with the motorway one too coz it took quite a while to capture! I remember having to wait for cars to come because it wasn't very busy XD

      Delete
  4. I never played around with my camera much and I don't think I am so good with it. Liked the motorway picture as well! Hope you're feeling better..

    Advanced Merry Christmas!
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try playing around with it more. There more you do the more familiar and better you'll get with your camera~! I'm feeling a lot better thanks ^^

      Meery Christmas to you too Sally!!

      Delete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!