Thursday, 10 January 2013

Meow~

I've been pretty creative over the holidays. One of the things that I made was a hat!


A cat hat to be exact :3


Oh and I cut my fringe again


I've been wanting a cat hat even since I saw Rola wearing one on the front cover of the Shibuya 109 Book a few months ago. I knew I had some black wool somewhere from a previously DIY project so instead of buying one I made my own. My hat was so easy to make! You just basically knit a rectangle, fold it in half, sew the two sides and viola~!


One last camwhore shot to end this post c:

Sorry this post is a little on the short side! I've been back at uni for a few days now. Had to finish of my coursework for my deadline which was this morning ( >.<") I don't start my second semester until two weeks time so I will try to post a few more blogs up before my my free time gets cut in half!

Blog to you soon guys 

22 comments:

  1. Hehe that's so cool! I have a black cat hat too but the ears a lot pointier :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! High five on having a cat hat too :D

      Delete
  2. omg that's so cute!! :) I can knit too but at very beginner levels haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheri~ I'd say this hat's difficulty level is easy so you could try it one day :3

      Delete
  3. That's such a cute hat! You are awesome for making your own too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! I do feel quite proud of make it. It's one of the few DIY projects that I actually complete and is wearable :L

      Delete
  4. sooo adorable!! i can't believe you made that, it's amazing! (:

    fashionlei styled

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG so cute!!! You're so creative! I couldn't even sew a button right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you.... KNIT THAT???? *_* HOW THE-- Why do I lack such feminine qualities as knitting!?!?!? WHY AM I SO CRAFT-RELATEDLY INEPT!?!? o_o I'm sure if you made a business out of this it would sell like hotcakes. Or rather cat-cakes. I have no idea what I'm saying anymore x_x All I know is that I want one haha. Ada = Jelly.

    BTW, I've nominated you for a Liebester Award. It's actually just a tag, and I'm pretty sure you may have received it before, but what the heck. TAG, I guess lol.

    Check it out here: http://ada-nikki.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award-and-giveaway-alert.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa I do have plans to open a webstore one day :D After all, I am studying Textiles!

      Thank you so much for the nomination girl!! I've actually done it before but I guess it doesn't hurt to do the tag again c:

      Delete
  7. woah super good effort! Look so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Tbh I'm quite proud of myself! A lot of the times I start making something and never finish them ^^"

      Delete
  8. ah so cute! :3
    I really want to be able to knit too >_< haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! It's quite easy once you get the hang of it so definitely give it a go when you can :D

      Delete
  9. Hi there,
    How are you? I'm continually inspired through beauty, fashion, music and design. this is the link please follow my blog www.wengie.com
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will have to give your blog a visit to see :p

      Delete
  10. so cute! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Will have to check out your blog!!

      Delete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!