Friday, 15 February 2013

OFOTD: Valentine's

Hey everyone! Single or taken, I hope everyone had a fun Valentine's Day :) Since it was le special day, I asked my boyfriend to do a outfit shot with me :D


The only photo of us together lol





Full body.

~ Dress - Boohoo
~ Shirt - H&M
~ Blazer - Forever 21
~ Socks - Topshop
~ Heels - New Look


Boyfriend's Look

I will ask my guy where his clothes are from if I remember haha! Do you want to see more couple outfit posts? If you do I'll try to persuade my guy to do more xP

If you didn't notice already, our outfits were actually recycled from Chinese New Years LMAO! My boyfriend and I didn't really go or do anything too special. We exchanged gifts and cooked a roast together. To be honest Valentine's Day is just like any other day but I see it as an excuse to do something out of the norm hehee.


Our dinner for the night. Looks better than it tasted x'D


Silly Shot to end this post

Blog to you soon ( ^__^ )

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hair! 
    Haha your boyfriend's stance looks so model like, not showing his face looks so cool :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and you're boyfriend are so fashionable ^^
    I love your dress :)

    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, cute! Your boyfriend looks so cool Good job! ;) hihi
    Ah, I'm so hungry right now! I'm so tempted to go and bake some high in sugar sweets, but I have to refrain! I already had my pig-out night... - 3 -

    http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute photos! the photos reminds me of Alice in the wonderland! super lovely photos! and yes more couple photos! you two are just so adorable =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your whole outfit is so cute! And your boyfriend looks super sweet too!

    I Follow you now by the way!If you have time could you check out/ follow my blog too?http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely & adorable outfits for you both!  Adore the piccas :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a very stylish boyfriend. I think mine just prefers jeans and t-shirts all the time. 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post... <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!