Tuesday, 9 April 2013

OFOTD: Maxi Dress

Hey there! Today I will be sharing one of the many outfits I shot during my Easter break.


Dress from Topshop

I usually shy away from maxi dresses because I feel I am too short to pull them off. The only reason I got this one is because I've been wanting a peach pleated midi skirt for a long time!! Plus this dress was on sale (£9 baby!). My initial plans were to detach the top bit of the dress and cut of some length. However, after trying the dress on for fun I've been having second thoughts! The dress is beautiful but I've been dying for a midi shirt for ages...what do you guys think I should do??

See you in my next post which will be about my day out bowling I promised to blog about. Didn't blog about it today due to laziness and because I want to slowly ease myself back into the swing of blogging ( ^__^" )

[random sidenote] I got tumblr a few days ago! It's a bit plan because I still don't really get it fully. Follow me on shizurawr.tumblr.com? I'm a little bit of a loner at the moment :'D If you have tumblr too link me in your comment so I can check it out c:

Ciao~

5 comments:

  1. I never wear maxi dresses either cause im short xD But if you wear like wedges with them or heels you should be okay. Idk i just dont like hiding my legs mostly. This looks so cute on you though i love the color! Your waist looks so slim ;o!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Daydreaming Teacup10 April 2013 at 10:51

    That's a lovely dress! That's quite a deal as well, I don't think I've ever seen lovely dresses with an equally as lovely price tag, haha. It looks great as it is, I find, but your initial plan sounds great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, you look so tall and pretty with the dress! you totally can pull off this type of dresses so nicely!! you look so sweet and lovely ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you can pull off this maxi dress. c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is beautiful! Very elegant and pretty ^^
    That shade of peach is divine!
    Hmm, keep it and buy another peach skirt? Lol, it's an excuse to shop!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!