Saturday, 18 May 2013

OFOTD: Denim x Floral

Hello my pretties! I finally finished my second year of university yesterday so I'm really happy! My summer has finally started (eventhough the weather is pretty bleh!). Anyway, here's an outfit shot for you guys :D


I look worried lol

~ Denim Shirt - H&M
~ Floral Skirt - H&M
~ Booties - New Look
~ Bow Belt - Hong Kong

My face probably looked like that a few days before my deadline. Luckily I am free from stress...until next month when I get my marks back ( >.<")

So enough rambling about my life, let's talk about my look! Summer is here so it's time to say goodbye to the dark, rich colours and hello to light, happy ones. In my opinion, denim and floral items are staples for the warmer season. It's time to get those floral dresses an denim shorts out! Unless you're in the UK...where the weather can be very unpreictable ( -.-") You may wanna hide your legs on some days and bring a coat and umbrella just in case!! Don't forget to check the weather!

What's do you think is esstential in a summer wardrobe? Do you check to weather before you go out? Let me know ( ^.^ )

Blog to you soon!

6 comments:

  1. Yay for finishing second year of Uni! :D
    Haha, it's Winter in Australia right now.. ;(
    But I like Winter fashion, so all is good!

    www.joyjoiiplus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look all decked out for summer with the floral print skirt! Bright and cheery!


    Jo
    iamjolene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, you loo so cute! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super cute Summer outfit ^^
    Love the denim on floral print combo <3
    I definitely think floral prints are a Summer essential~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! Denim and floral prints <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so cute :D i like the combination xD

    Invite you to enter my giveaways :D
    http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/05/oasap-giveaway.html
    Luch Luch Craft OASAP Giveaway Click here :)
    Hope you will join :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!