Monday, 17 June 2013

Beauty Swap with Angel!

Hey guys! If you are reading this write now, it means I'm on my way to America :D Instead of taking a hiatus I've decided to write a few and schedule the posts because I've neglected this blog for quite a bit so I'm gonna put back in the effort that I haven't been recently :) Hope this scheduling thing works!


So back onto the topic, a few months ago I did a beauty swap with the lovely Angel! This was my first swap so I was very excited to shop for her and see what I'd get!


Message from Angel. Her writing is so neat!!

So let me show you what I got!



All wrapped up

You can tell Angel had put a lot of effort into this swap! Her package puts mine to shame; I wish I'm made a better effort in the presentation department. Sorry Angel if you're reading x'D


A little goes a long way...

Every item had a little note with Yoyo and Cici on them (who I love!) which told me a bit about the products


Check!

Angel's genius idea of writing a checklist. If she didn't say she was going to write one I probably wouldn't have done one for her too. I'm such a swap noob lol.


Lips and lash goodies

Out of all the products I got I've so far only tested the lip products Angel sent me. I requested an orange lippie so she got me this In2it lipstick which is a gorgeous fiery orange. The Careline ipstick is truly a "Magic Lipstick". I thought it was just a lipbalm until I put it on and it changed colour and stained my lips!! I was m-i-n-d-b-l-o-w-n. BOOM! The stain is the most natural I've ever tried, stays on long and completely transfer free!! My lips feel truely naked with it on; this is going to be my summer staple lippy *aaaaand....end of rave*


More goodies

I haven't had a chance to try any of these products yet. However, I was so happy to get a box of Yan Yans! I haven't had them in forever so it brings back memories :D


Sachets of goodness

I don't think I actually asked for any skincare products because I have so much I need to use first already but Angel knew I'm into skincare so YAYAYAYAY! I can't wait to try them ( >w< )

And that all I got from the swap! Big thanks to Angel for being such a star! I'm not sure if she's recieved my package yet but be sure to check out her blog because you might see what I got her c:

Have you every participated in a swap? Would you like to do one? If you do you can always email me and uf I'm free I'll see what I can do ( ^__^ )

I should have a post scheduled to be up in a few days so say tuned!

6 comments:

  1. Hooray for beauty swaps!! >w<
    Love all the products you received - have fun with them! :)

    joyjoii+ {fashion, food, lifestyle}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie, you're the only person who thinks my handwriting is neat! LOL! Have fun and be safe in America!

    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahh~ Looks like a fun swap! :'D
    I've never done beauty swaps before, but I think I would like to~ c:
    I can't believe you're going to America! *A* Looking forward to your travel posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow!this makeup swap is fun!seems everybody's doin' it..i'm interested on makeup swap too..any takers? :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!