Saturday, 22 June 2013

OFOTD: Down Under

Is this post up?? If it is then my scheduling plan has worked! Here is an outfit I took a while again back :)


Hello!

~ Denim Shirt - H&M
~ Shorts - H&M
~ Boots - New Look
~ Beanie - Hong Kong
~ Belt - Free with some other shorts

I'm dedicating this look to my readers from down under (I know there are a few of you out there!). I took this look back in Easter and it was chillier then but now it's slightly warmer in the UK this isn't something I'd wear at the moment. However, I feel this looks would be quite wearable for those in the southern hemisphere as the weather is transitioning into the cooler season.

Oh yeah for those of you who are thinking "hey....I've see this look already", that's because I instagramed it a while ago when my friend and I decided to wear similar outfits one day xD


Twinning teehee~


Ciao for now c:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jing-Jing! New follower of yours. I've been reading your blog for awhile now, but recently gotten into the whole blogging thing. Haha anyways you and your friend look so adorable. I love your friend's beanie. Is it supposed to be a bear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Clarissa and thanks for following!
    Yes you are right it is a bear :)
    Sorry for replying to your question so late. I was on holiday ^^"

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!