Wednesday, 12 June 2013

OFOTD: Superdry. Super Lazy

Hello pretty peeps! Sorry my blogging has not been very consistent recently. I've literally been up, down and across the country! Last week I visited my friends in London, when back to uni to collect my result and work and moved the last of my belongings out of my student house back home...phew! Because of this, I've been super lazy for the pass couple of days; I've pretty much just laid on the sofa, ate and slept! Then I started feeling guilty about the lack of things I've done...so now I'm blogging :D Because I like to always include at least one image in my post and I only have pre-shot outfit photos, an outfit post it will be! Here is an outfit shot to show you guys what I would wear on days I feel like a bum :L


For some reason my feet look like they're covered in dirt. I swear it's the shadow's fault D:

~ Hoodie - Superdry
~ Leggings - Uniqlo

Hoodies are great for lazy days as it's socially acceptable to wear them more than one or two days in a row. Just throw it on and you're good to go! Unless it's really hot outside...

Yeah...I've sort of ran out of things to say about this look...since it's well...pretty basic ( ^__^") Hope you like the look hahaa~! Apologies for this post being short; I have a few ideas up my sleeve of what to blog about next so stay tuned!

What do you wear on lazy days?
Blog to you soon c:

7 comments:

  1. other than lazying around in my pjs,I like to wear oversized tshirts and leggings or shorts. My brothers say I look like a Hobo but I don't care, nothing beats being comfty :D LOL

    xoxo
    -Jill
    http://lipstixtraces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your superdry hoodie *A* it's so cute~



    I wear... whatever's close by haha even if it's uncomfortable aka jeans cuz im too lazy to change XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hoodies in my lazy days too. I usually wear them with yoga pants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Princess MOMOY13 June 2013 at 01:17

    i dont see the lazy style. I just the cute cuteness style.
    L O V E

    ReplyDelete
  5. Princess MOMOY13 June 2013 at 01:17

    i dont see the lazy style. I just the cute cuteness style.
    L O V E



    http://www.momoy-blogirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lolz, don't worry im sure those were due to shadow's =) you are just so adorably cute ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahaha~ I know how you feel about wanting to just laze around at home. ;D
    Regardless, it's still such a cute outfit! c;

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!