Thursday, 27 June 2013

Slice of Life: Cute Scrapbooks and Organization

I guess this can sort of be a haul post too but there's more to it than the cute notebooks I recently bought. But first...let me show you the cute books I recently bought xD


Cute right :D

I've decided to start making scrapbooks! I have such a big collections of various tickets from the past, stickers, cloth tags etc. They all started off at a small pile, then moved into boxes, then I sort of gave up when the boxes were full lol.


Purikura scrapbook

I have a lot of purikura sheets too which were just laying around. If I stick everything in scrapbooks then I'll have a lot less sheets of random stuff hiding all over my room :) I'm trying really hard to get organized in my life. Why?

In the process of moving my belongings out of my student house back home it hit me; I am on the verge of becoming a hoarder. I have sooooooo much stuff!! I always knew I had a lot of junk but it really is too much. I stumbled upon a youtuber called "Pinksofoxy" and she had some vlogs on decluttering. I could really relate to her in those videos because I have the exactly same problem as her; if not worse :'D

This week I've been really on it with getting rid of my stuff. I usually get rid of a few things but before I know it, I've collected more useless junk such as cute packaging and materials I think I'll use for projects which I rarely do! This week I've donated half of my wardrobe because a lot of the things aren't really to my taste any more. I've also recycled a load of my school textbooks and work sheets why my Mum kept for me just in case I need them again; I've never looked at them twice! Some of these schoolbooks where from my Reception years ( O_____o") And oh, you know the cool stuff you always find when you're tidying then get distracted? Yeah I got rid of a lot of those too. This will not only declutter my room but stop me from getting distracted again the next time I tidy! I've been trying be a tidier, more organized person for years but my journey truely starts today ( ^_____^ )

Do you make scrapbooks? Are you a tidy person? Do you have any tips? Do share :D

6 comments:

  1. Those notebooks look really cute. I love the first one with the tickets. Haha then it would be so much fun to organize your room. I love organizing and putting things together. In the end you feels fresh. I like to color coordinate my clothes in my closet. Maybe try that? It helps figure out where and what to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, those notebooks are so cute and pretty ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute notebooks! I used to do some scrapbooking, but then that made me hoard even more stuff (stickers, papers, ribbons for decorating etc etc)! I have a lot of clutter too - I try to declutter a few times a year but it aint easy >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH, I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. ;u;
    I didn't realize how much stuff I had accumulated in my student residence until I started trying to pack my things away. My things tend to clutter up a little bit, but I get really annoyed when things are messy, so I tend to do mini clean ups every three days or so, and large clean-ups/re-organizing at least once a month. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty and cute notebook~

    ReplyDelete
  6. well yes, these really ARE cute! so are the pictures inside them hihi :)
    lovely blog, my dear <3
    xx



    www.lovelyswans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!