Tuesday, 2 July 2013

OFOTD: Peachy Bunny

Hey guys! This is my last scheduled post and I will be flying back tomorrow and hopefully be returning to the normal-real-time-blogging-mode soon! Anyway, here is the look!


What's on the floor?

~ Bunny Tshirt - Cotton On
~ Peach Shorts - Forever 21
~ Brown Boots - New Look
~ Braided Belt - Free with some dress

This is the last look from the batch I preshoot in Easter. This will also be the last outfit post I will be doing in this current format. I just realized there are a lot of "lasts" in this post :P I feel the new format in my head will be better and I hope you guys will too! So what is it? You'll have to wait and see ;D

Blog to you soon!!

6 comments:

  1. I love the shirt and shorts. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, so cute!! the top is the cutest! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. the striped top is so cute! saw it on their website too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ClothesandCamera6 July 2013 at 20:08

    What a cute outfit, the shorts look perfect on you :) Also thanks for sharing your forehead story with me, we should definitely dare to wear our hair up more often ;)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the peach shorts! *___*

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the tee look so cute like you <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!