Monday, 19 August 2013

America 2013: Universal Studios

Hey peeps! Sorry for being a little late with posting. I just haven't been in a very bloggy mood this week. Anyway, carrying on with my holiday post, today I will be sharing some of the photos taken at Universal. I can't believe it's been over a month since I was on holiday. Man I miss America!


I got some of my disposable camera photos developed!



The hulk never looked so cute!



I'll be back...




STUART





Paid Hogwarts a visit.

Not a lot of pictures because we were more focused on the rides haha. Sorry there's not a lot of text guys; I feel like I have so many posts I want to write I feel sort of overwhelmed by it. I hope this isn't a sign of blogger's block! Maybe I need to make a schedule?

Blog to you soon (I hope!)

3 comments:

  1. Kristen Rafaelle19 August 2013 at 16:39

    Hogwarts omg *O* I didn't know it really exists! Nice photos c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe cute picture of you and your boyfriend. Wish I could go to Universal Studios, looks so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!