Friday, 30 August 2013

America 2013: Wonderworks

I think this might be the second from last post about my American adventure. About time because my holiday was about 2 months ago!! I have one more disposable camera to use up which I plan to next week as I'm going on holiday again so stay tuned to see more holiday photos on my blog!


Erhmerhgerd! Downside up house!!

Anyway, today I will be blogging about Wonderworks. It wasn't a place we planned to go to on our holiday but we were curious as to what the place was. Cmon, it's an upside down house...can't really blame us can we?!


The interiors of the lobby

My boyfriend and I felt a little silly asking what Wonderworks was when we went inside because the world place just looked random and bizzare! We were told there was a bunch of interactive things to do. Because we were just wandering around the areas near our hotel that day and didn't really have anything planned, and knew we had a coupon to get 2 for 1 enter, we thought why not! Here are some of the things we got up to at Wonderworks.


We made electricity


We tried to find home


We played a reaction game


I won :P


Went on a roller coaster stimulator (a lady before us sounded like she was screaming for her life! It wasn't that intense teehee)


We were wow'ed


We became astronauts


I was too short...


We were squished (as if I couldn't get any shorter!)

We did do more stuff but didn't get it on camera. All in all it was fun but I get a feeling kids would probably enjoy Wonderworks a lot more. The majority of visitings came as a family and we were pretty much the only young couple there lol. But hey, some people are kids at heart c:

Are you a kid at heart?
Blog to you soon peeps!

3 comments:

  1. Wow..that place looks mighty interesting! I hope will be given the chance to visit or at least experience something similar. Thank you for sharing. By the way, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. You can check out for more info here: http://marykyutroseysanctuary.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-versatile-blogger-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks like soooo much fun! Im a big kid at heart so id be like having a blast haha the upside house looks pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, do you want to follow each other?

    Nice blog between, i really like it :)

    Here are my pages:

    http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.pt/

    http://www.facebook.com/fashiongetsfiercee

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!