Thursday, 8 August 2013

Slice of Life: Hair Donation

Today I will be taking a break from blogging my holiday adventures because I don't want to blog about this any later (as it's already been some time since this happened). About three weeks ago, I cut off my long hair and donated it.


Short hair don't care.


My hair used to be longer than boob-length!


Don't have the exact measurements, but I cut off more than 30cm worth of hair.


The charity I donated to was Little Princess Trust

"We provide real-hair wigs, free of charge, to boys and girls across the UK and Ireland that have lost their own hair through cancer treatment."
- Little Princess Trust

Donating my hair was something that was on my bucket list. It was a task that took a long time so I'm happy I finally did it! If any of you guys are bored of long hair and want to go for the chop; consider donating it :) Different charities have different requirements (e.g the minimum length varies from charity to charity, some take dyed hair but some may not) so make sure to do some research first before snipping of those lovely locks!

If anybody have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer them the best I can!
Blog to you soon c:

13 comments:

  1. ClothesandCamera8 August 2013 at 15:07

    That´s a great cause and I think you look so pretty with short hair!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been considering donating my hair, but I'm not sure I'm ready to go short! I may have to research it though. My hair is down to my butt so maybe I can donate some but still keep it at medium length =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! I'm so proud of you, tbh I don't think I could ever do that (I love my long hair way too much, I can't have it shorter than boob length AND I dye it way too much so even if they accepted it, I don't think my hair would be any good ><) ; but yay! You crossed one thing off your bucket list ^__^ I think you look good with short hair too :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWW YOU R SUCH A SWEET ANGEL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really a big change. Can't imagine myself cutting hair so short!
    But it was so good of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, it is so nice of you to donate your hair and you look so cute and more edgy with short hair!loving it ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's pretty awesome that you donated your hair :D The short hair looks cute on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww very sweet, good for you! :) I love seeing girls who used to have really long hair, get a short hair cut. Looks very refreshing and cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So inspiring <3


    xoxo, MICH GLOSSARY
    Instagram: @michelleothman

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such an inspiration, your hair still looks good short,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my this is very heart-warming! I knew you cut your hair but I didn't know it was for a cause :) I wish I could do something like this!

    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. aw it's so good you chopped off your hair for a cause! you still look wonderful with the short do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww! The cut looks really good on you! Very nice of you to decide to donate it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!