Sunday, 29 September 2013

Tenerife 2013

Hello my lovelies! Sorry for being MIA recently. I've finally settled into my new house, uni has starting and the work is rolling in *eep* I've also been ill for over a week with a nasty chest infection, My body is aching from all the coughing huuuu...but that doesn't stop me from updating my blog!

So before all these recent happenings and catastrophes, I went on holiday to Tenerife with my best buddies. Today's blog will be a photospam of the trip; enjoy!


We were greeted by blue skies and palm trees at the airport, Paradise or what?!


The first meal. Super yumm by the way!


Complimentary ice lollies! How generous!


The second day. Before dipping into the pool



Pool time!


Dip! I bruise so easily for some reason sighh


Tenerife is so clean and nice to scroll around


Cabana Pasta. My photo doesn't do it justice at all!


Fountain in a shopping centre


So many flavours!!


Lemon and pineapple on the left and mango and passionfruit on the right. Delishhh!


More sweet stuff


We had drinks too!


Another bikini in the mirror shot. LMAO at my friend!!!


The walk to the famous Siam Park


And we're here!



Inside. Apparently Siam Park is the biggest water park in Europe!



Tourist photo with the sign to prove we've been hehee


Massive pool with a wave machine. Please ignore my finger...


The park had an Asian theme going on


Coolest dragons you'll ever meet!


This is the "Tower of Power" where you go down a near vertical slide and torpedo through an aquarium. I went on it and apparently I was the one of the few that screamed *blush*


A think this on was called the "Dragon"



Seals just chilling


Entrance to our holiday on a cloud day; still hot though!


Sand sculptures; we saw a lot of them during our trip


Minions versus Smurfs


The bigger picture


Another castle


The Last Supper


Eeep run away!


Tour train we took to explore the island


More beautiful beaches.




More poolside fun



More food






More drinks







Look how cute these complimentary shots are!!






More memories :)

Ahh I do miss Tenerife! Totally got the holiday blues when we had to leave and return back to reality and our normal lives. If I was younger I probably would have cried because I had so much fun :'D

Have you ever gotten the holiday blues?
Blog to you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast! *A* I love travelling with friends~ >u< It's always super fun. xD


    I have the holiday blues too! :c Upcoming midterms are making it even worse, to be honest. :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the weather there looked amazing! I'm not much a beach person, but Tenerife looks like a fantastic place to holiday with pals ^_^
    I love the sand sculptures - so intricate and detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ClothesandCamera7 October 2013 at 15:13

    These look like some great places! Seems like you had a lot of fun :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!