Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Photospam: The Past Two Months (and good news!)

*Crawls out of her cave* Hello my lovelies!


I'm Jing-Jing! Remember my face lol?

Sorry for disappearing for so long; uni and work took over my life! I feel like I currently have no life at the moment; I can't remember when was the last time did something "fun". My life seems to consist of sleep, uni, work, eat and repeat. I feel like I'm always tired. Life kind of sucks as a final year uni student :(

Actually I lied about the bit about having no fun. I have enjoyed some days since the last time I blogged; just not as much as I normal would haha. I haven't done anything that's interesting enough for me to write about, nor have I really had the time to do any product reviews or even snap some outfits because I don't put as much effort into looking good anymore as I haven't been doing anything special. Luckily I have collected some photos of these moments which I'm going to share with you today. I also have some exciting news to share as well but that will be at the end of this post so keep reading!

So what have I been up to? Well I...

Had bubble tea


At Bubbleology (Soho, London)


It's a colourful place~


And sciencey!


Their formulas are top secret!


Actually forget that...it's plastered it on the wall haha


This is what I learnt that day


Took part in Movember


Upgrade to the iPhone 5s thanks to the boyfriend's employee discount!


Tested the pano feature on the 5s


Found myself in a gift shop!


Took a picture of the first Christmas tree I saw this year (it got me kinda excited)


Went to a Christmas market


Meet up is my besties and a friend I haven't seen in 4 years (FOUR YEARS!!)


Went to see Gravity at the cinema (which was amazingballs!)


Made some Christmassy things for a craft store in uni


And finally, ate Nutella that had a cool hairdo.

Sorry that some of these photos were rehashed from Instagram and you've seen them already; I really haven't been doing that much! Anyway, on to the exciting news!! I've been offered a sponsored giveaway :D ! Wanna enter? Then you have to wait until the next post *bwahahaa I'm cheeky*

Until next time, take care!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I totally know how you feel about uni/work taking over your life! *A* I've been such a bad blogger too, because of uni. D':
    It looks like you still managed to squeeze in some fun days! c:


    The last photo of the Nutella is too cute. xD I saw it on instagram, and I laughed out loud in the library (during finals season too fml - people were staring at me oddly because they thought I was going crazy from studying wtf).


    Can't wait to see what the giveaway is about! c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear that I'm not the only one! Uni's may have taken over our lives for now but we will get through this and get it back Junjun (when we graduate LOL)


    It made me laugh so hard when I saw that the Nutella looked like a hairdo on my spoon; I just had to draw a face on it XD


    The post is up! Feel free to check it out and enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to blogging Jing Jing ^_^
    Ooh, Bubbleology looks like a really cool place to hang out - the science concept is so cute and fun!
    Hehe, the nutella hairdo is so cute! Very trendy lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaa thanks Tulip :D
    Bubbleology is really awesome! My friend introduced it to me and I'm probably going to bug her to take me there again :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that a Cath Kidston iPhone case? Love it!

    Angel
    angeldiamante.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!